Stephan Neumann,DVM, Dipl. ECVCP, German Specialist for Small Animal Medicine and Clinical Pathology, President ESVCP, Professor Institute of Veterinary Medicine, University of Goettingen
- After studying veterinary medicine at the Vet school Hannover and a short period in a private practice, he started his carrier at the Institute of Veterinary Medicine, University of Göttingen in 1992.
- In 1996 received the diploma as national specialist for companion animals.
- In 1998 for veterinary clinical pathology.
- In 2004 became Diplomate of the ECVCP.
- Since 2010 Professor at the University of Göttingen.
- Paraclinical fields of interest are Clinical Pathology, Biomarker Research and Disease Mechanisms. The clinical fields are Orthopaedics and Gastroenterology, especially Hepatology.
- Board member of FECAVA, ESVCP, GSAVA, InnLab, CT-User Society, GSAVA Working Group “Gastroenterology”.