Vassiliki Stathopoulou,DVM, GPCertSAM,GPCertEndo (ESVPS)
PgCertSAM (Harper Adams University)
- Qualified from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece she has been working since as an internist and later as Head of the Endoscopy and Gastroenterology Department in the first Referral clinic in Athens, Greece
- Clinical interests include canine and feline gastroenterology/ hepatology, clinical nutrition as well as diagnostic and interventional endoscopy in companion animals.
- She has participated in several advanced postgraduate intensive courses in Veterinary Endoscopy and holds a GP Certificate in Small Animal Internal Medicine (2009), a GP Certificate in Endoscopy and Endosurgery (2010) by the Intrnational school of Veterinary Postgraduate Studies and a PgCert in Small Animal Medicine (2015) from Harper Adams University.
- She has worked in various referral clinics in Europe.
- She is a member of the Veterinary Endoscopy Society (VES), the European Society of Comparative Gastroenterology (ESCG) and the Comparative Gastroenterology Society(CGS). She has been an invited speaker to various webinars and congresses and a trainer in endoscopy "hands on" labs.
- She was awarded for the recipe of pupwater (www.pupwater.com), an enriched water formula for proper hydration of dogs in the US and she owns the company FitMore/DrinkMore/Learn more that provides tailor made services for homemade balanced diets and healthy nutritional solutions for companion animals and vet-podcasts in order to build a vet educational platform.
- She has created the Just4vet channel in youtube in cooperation with AOHUA company, and provides free educational videos on various endoscopic procedures.
- She is currently the Vice President of the Middle East and Africa Veterinary Congress (MEAVC), one of the world's largest events for companion animal veterinary sector in the Middle East region.