Haithem Farghali,DVM, Prof. of Surgery, Anesthesiology, and Radiology Faculty of Veterinary medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
- Demonstrator in faculty of veterinary medicine, Cairo university from 1998 till 2001.
- Assistant lecturer from 2001 till 2007.
- Lecturer from 2007 till 2012.
- Assistant professor from 2012 till 2017, and finally professor from 2017 till now.
- Had published 94 research articles and supervised 28 master's and 13 PhD theses.
- Owner of the Alpha vet clinics chain.
- Consultant of the department of training security and guard dogs, Police Academy, Egyptian Ministry of Interior from 2017 till now. Consultant of the Security and guard dogs training center Police officers’ insurance fund, Egyptian Ministry of Interior from 2007 till 2014. Consultant of the school of veterinary medicine, Bader University in Cairo, Egypt from 2021 till now. Speaker of Zoetis animal health company, USA in Egypt.
- Conducted several courses and practical workshops belonging to the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in the fields of basic and advanced orthopedic surgeries, ultrasound examination and soft tissue surgeries in small animals practice from 2007 until now.
- Conducted several courses and practical workshops belonging to the Veterinary Hospital for treatment and laboratory analysis of the armed forces, General Syndicate of Veterinarians and General Authority for Veterinary Services, Ministry of Agriculture, Egypt in different fields of small animals practice from 2011 until now.
- Worked in different veterinary surgical fields such as orthopedic surgery, stem cell therapy in neurological affections, platelet-rich plasma in wound healing, and nanogold applications in breast cancer treatment research.
- Currently: works as a member of the research team of Professor Dr. Mostafa Elsaid for the treatment of mammary gland tumors using plasmonic photo-thermal therapy in clinically affected dogs and cats.